This is a report of my mistakes, hopefully others can learn from them.
Passed on my third try with 12 points!
- Got 2 points for forgetting to adjust my mirror back after parking lol. Very careless, do remember to do so!
- Got 2 points for failing to signal when moving out from parallel parking. Remember to even if you don’t see any cars around!
- Another 2 points for insufficient acceleration. This was actually in the circuit where you aren’t supposed to go fast/there is not enough space to do so anyway. Maybe the tester found me too slow. Try to adjust into gear 2 whenever you can or if you see a stretch of road.
- Got 4 points for failing to use engine brake/depress clutch unnecessarily at bend. Due to my bad habit of clutching in gear 2 when going through filter lane.
- Got 2 points for wrong gear selection, think cos I always change to gear 4 quite early, e.g. at like 35km/h.
Was really lucky to get friendly tester who would remind me to do this and that. Good luck to the rest going for their driving test.
Share with friends taking the driving test!